Terms and Conditions
GENERAL DISCLAIMER – T&C'S
You, hereby, assume the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, products and services available on this website. Graviss Foods Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “GFPL”, ) makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the information, products and described or contained in this site for any purpose, all information, products and services are provided on this website for any purpose, all information, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
While GFPL endeavors to provide the most accurate, up to date information on the products and services, however, the website may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, GFPL reserves the right to make modifications or changes to this website or the information on products and services described in this website at any time without any prior notice to the user of this website. GFPL shall not be responsible for any typographical or pricing errors on this website; GFPL reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which GFPL believes the customer has violated applicable laws and orders that GFPL believes are harmful to GFPL or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. GFPL also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this website.
All content on this website including the logos, graphics, text, design are either owned or are used under license by GFPL and/or its affiliates. . No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior written permission of GFPL.
GFPL may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notice and the revised version shall be applicable to the user. In the event of you not agreeing to the revised terms, then you should immediately cease to use this website. By continuing the usage of this website, it shall be deemed acceptance on your part to the revised terms and conditions on this website.
WELCOME TO BASKIN ROBBINS, WE RECOGNIZE THAT PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT AND ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARD THE PRIVACY OF THE USERS OF OUR WEBSITE!!
In general, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. However, our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of the visitors.
Baskin Robbins may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address(es), credit card details and any other information as may be prompted on the website at the relevant time, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
Visit Online for placing order on our website.
Enter into a competition or promotion.
Participate in a survey.
Subscribe to our mailing list.
Register for BR Rewards program
Apply for a job.
Request information regarding our Franchise system.
Submit website feedback
USE AND DISCLOSURE:
We may use your personal information provided by you to:
- To improve our products and your experience with us.
- To improve the content of our website and to customize the website to your preferences
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- To contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- To allow you to participate as BR Rewards member.
- To process any job application you may submit.
- To provide you with any promotion information you may request.
- To process any online ordering.
- To determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our websites.
- To fulfill prizes, awards and purchases
- To respond to specific requests from visitors.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our websites.
- To conduct marketing research.
Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system.
When using the Baskin Robbins internet ordering system additional information is collected when you order ice cream online. This information assists in the delivery to your door and to verify your credit card payment. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE:
Baskin Robbins may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with the companies that are related to Baskin Robbins including our international associates. Personal information that you submit to Baskin Robbins may be disclosed to a third party, such as our suppliers, mailing houses, who are employed to provide some of our services such as to meet the purpose for which it was submitted. It will be done only:
- If you have provided your express consent to share the information.
- If Baskin Robbins are required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- If your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
ACCESS, ACCURACY AND SECURITY:
Baskin Robbins will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us. Baskin Robbins will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Baskin Robbins will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information except with your specific consent.
CLICK STREAM DATA:
Each time you visit the Baskin Robbins website, our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. Baskin Robbins may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Baskin Robbins may use this information to evaluate and improve the Baskin Robbins websites.
A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit the Baskin Robbins website. A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the websites. For example, once you have placed an order, you may be offered the opportunity to personalize your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognize your computer when you return to order your favorite ice-cream next time. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our websites.
Terms and Conditions of BR Rewards Loyalty Program:
- BR Rewards is the Loyalty Program of Baskin Robbins India. The loyalty program is open to every individual.
- Members can register into the program by simply a) sharing their mobile number at the time of billing OR b) sending an SMS i.e.BR [Name],[Email] to short code 561616161 OR c) visiting http://baskinrobbins.mloyalconnect.com/microsite/. Note: Customers who transact online with us on www.baskinrobbinsindia.com will get registered by default into the loyalty program.
- Member’s mobile number would be his / her unique identification number for the membership and is expected to quote the same to the parlor crew on every visit.
- Upon successful registration to the Program, members accept that the membership is governed by these terms & conditions and may be amended from time to time.
- By sharing their contact information, members agree and consent to receive communications through Text Messages, Direct Mailers, Emailers & Social Media on-going promotions and transactions (collectively, "Communications") from Baskin Robbins from time to time.
- There is no membership fee for registration.
- Members will earn BR points on every transaction applicable on all products in their bill, provided they quote their registered mobile number. at the time of billing
- BR Points accumulated can be redeemed against product based rewards as stated in the Program Benefits.
- To redeem their BR Points members will have to visit a parlor nearby. Redemption currently is enabled only in select parlors. Members are advised to call the parlor and check before visiting. BR Points cannot be redeemed on www.baskinrobbinsindia.com
- BR Points can be redeemed only in following denominations or in their multiples: 20, 40, 80, 120, 160, 200, 240. Minimum BR points required for redemption is 20.
- BR Points can neither be enchased nor can it be transferred to another member a/c.
- The validity of BR points accumulated in any calendar year shall be 6-12 months from the date of earning BR points. Points will expire in a bi-annual cycle on 30 June and 31 December. Points earned between Jan-June will expire on 31 Dec while those earned between July-Dec will expire on 30 June.