Aah, the combination of rich chocolate and gooey caramel. Something we can’t seem to get enough of. This combo was declared ‘the next big thing’ in 2008 by various food channels and it still continues to charm our taste buds. If you’re in a constant love affair with chocolate and caramel, we’ve got the perfect recipes for you.
1. Choco-Caramel Chia Pudding Bowl
This creamy, dreamy chia seed pudding tastes like happyness in a bowl. For this yummy treat, you will need –
• 50 grams chia seeds
• 1 tbsp. caramel sauce
• 20 grams cocoa powder
• 250 ml. milk
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 150 g. dates (pitted)
• 150 ml water
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• pinch of salt
• 2 scoops Baskin Robbins Caramel Choco Chunk ice cream
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, cocoa powder, caramel sauce, milk and vanilla extract. Once mixed well, refrigerate at least for 2 hours.
2. Soak the dates in 150 ml. water for about 30 minutes. Blend this mixture until it makes a smooth paste. Add the salt to this mixture.
3. Serve in a cup. Make a layer of the chia seeds mixture followed by the date mixture. Repeat the process to make multiple layers.
4. Serve with the Baskin Robbins Caramel Choco Chunk ice cream on top for limitless happyness!
What are you waiting for?
2. Choco-Caramel Banana Pancakes
Nothing says happyness better than pancakes. These soft, yummy flat cakes taste even better with chocolate and caramel sauce. These are sure to make you deliriously happy! For this dessert, you will need –
1. 1 ripe banana (mashed)
2. ½ cup caramel sauce
3. ½ cup chocolate sauce
4. ½ cup whole milk
5. 1 tsp. vanilla extract
6. 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
7. 1 tbsp. baking powder
8. ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
9. 1 tbsp. melted butter
10. ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
11. 2 scoops Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice cream
1. In a bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the mashed banana and caramel sauce along with the vanilla extract. Add the milk to this mixture. Mix well.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring continuously, until a thick batter is formed.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips into this mixture.
5. Grease a non-stick frying pan with butter. Scoop a 1/3rd cup of the batter into the pan and spread in a circular motion. Cook for about 3 minutes till golden-brown and the pancakes are ready to serve!
6. Drizzle oodles of the caramel and chocolate sauce and serve with a huge dollop of the Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice cream.
So which dessert are you going to treat yourself to, today?
If you are obsessed with unique dessert combinations, check out Waffle Combinations You Must Try.
Featured Image Source: Epicurious