At Baskin Robbins we know that it is not just about taste, but appearance too. The dessert has got to look as great as it tastes. Worry not! We’re here with a super-easy guide on perfecting the gourmet dessert with a Baskin Robbins ice cream scoop. Prepare to wipe the drool off your mouth, here come tears of happyness!
1. Macaroon Ice Cream Sandwich
Image Source: All Purpose Flour Child
The easiest ice cream dessert to make with an ice cream scoop is an ice cream sandwich. And how do you make that into a gourmet dessert? The concept is simple, it is all about sandwiching a delicious scoop of Baskin Robbins in some sweet crunchy macaroons.
2. What You Need
For 15 macaroon ice cream sandwiches (Try not finishing them in 15 seconds!) –
- 3 large egg whites
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Saved the best for last! 3 pints of whichever Baskin Robbins ice cream you want! We suggest Baskin Robbins Mint Milk Chocolate or Baskin Robbins Cotton Candy.
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Whisk the egg whites, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl until combined.
- Flatten heaping tablespoonfuls into 2-inch discs and place them about 1 cm apart in the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Gently sandwich the macaroons with the Baskin Robbins ice cream.
- Freeze until set, another 20 minutes
And there you have it. How simple was that? You’ve got your own gourmet ice cream dessert, ready to serve and please! Go on, spread the happyness!
Feeling like a MasterChef? Check out 4 Best Ice Cream Floats You Can Make At Home.
Feature Image Souce: Anne Livingston