The word ‘sundae’ is quite amusing indeed since this treat can be enjoyed at any time of the week – especially on a dreary Monday! Truly, magic is created when fruits, sauces and crunchy toppings come together. Baskin Robbins has 3 unique ice cream sundae recipes that’ll take the happyness level a notch up!
1. Strawberry And Rice Cereal Sundae
This bowl of awesomeness will take your happyness to the next level. This rice cereal sundae is creamy and crunchy, both at the same time. Imagine turning something as simple as cereal into a lavish dessert recipe! This is the ultimate way to eat cereal for dessert. Check out the recipe below –
• 2 cups rice cereal
• 2 scoops Baskin Robbins Very Berry Strawberry (softened)
• 3-4 medium sized fresh strawberries (roughly diced)
• 2 tbsp. honey
1. In a medium bowl, mix the rice cereal and honey.
2. Press this mixture into the bottom of a glass. Now make a layer of the Baskin Robbins Very Berry Strawberry ice cream and an additional layer of the fresh strawberries.
3. Continue making the layers till you reach the top of the glass.
4. Serve with happyness and nothing else!
Image Source: Delish
2. Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
Pineapple – this sweet, golden fruit reminds us of summer. These grilled pineapple sundaes are fruity, silky and light. Let’s get grillin’!
• ½ pineapple (1kg.)
• 6 scoops Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice cream
• 4 tbsp. butter
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
1. Cut the bottom and top of the pineapple and cut into 5-6 rings about ½ inch thick.
2. Grease a large grill pan with 1 tbsp. butter.
3. Grill the pineapple rings in two or three batches for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn golden-brown and grill marks appear. Set the grilled pineapple rings aside.
4. In a saucepan, heat the remaining butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has thickened.
5. Plate each ring with a scoop of the Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice cream and drizzle the sauce on top. Dust with cinnamon powder.
Image Source: Pinterest
3. Chocolate Brownie And Mint Ice Cream Bowl Sundaes
What’s better than a regular sundae? A chocolate brownie ice cream bowl sundae! Yes, that’s right. The ice cream bowl is edible. It’ll be your new favourite way of having ice cream sundaes.
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• ¼ tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• ½ cup cocoa powder
• ½ cup butter (melted)
• ¾ cup yoghurt
• 1 tbsp. milk
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 6 scoops Baskin Robbins Mint Milk Chocolate ice cream
• 2 muffin trays
• cooking spray
• chocolate sauce
1. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt in a bowl and add the sugar to it.
2. Mix the butter, yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract in another bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients have combined.
3. Once the batter is ready, grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Add the brownie batter to each cup until they are two-thirds full.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Now, spray the bottom of the second muffin tin tray and place it on top of the first muffin tray such that it fits perfectly.
6. Place the trays in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Let the trays cool. Gently, lift the muffin tray on top and let the brownies cool.
8. Place the brownie cups onto serving plates and fill the cavity with the Baskin Robbins Mint Milk Chocolate ice cream.
9. Top with some chocolate sauce for some extra happyness!
Need some more recipes for the summer? Check out 4 Best Ice Cream Floats You Can Make At Home.
Feature Image Source: Cosmopolitan