It is almost impossible to scroll through Instagram without coming across drool-worthy images of desserts. After all, verbally describing the scrumptiousness of any meal isn’t as impactful as the treat the visual imagery gives us. If you’re looking to fill up your feed with these mouthwatering dishes, we’ve got the perfect dessert recipes that’ll make your Insta-game strong and how!
Source: World Of Vegan
1. The Chocolate Bowl
Chocolate bowls make any meal extra special. Imagine eating ice cream straight out of an edible chocolate bowl! For this recipe, you will need-
• 5 medium sized balloons
• 5 Scoops Baskin Robbins Almonds Praline Gold
• Berries of your choice (optional)
• 30 grams semi-sweet chocolate (chopped)
• Mint sprigs (optional)
• Melt the chocolate at 30-second intervals in the microwave, stirring between each interval until smooth. Ensure there are no lumps. Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl.
• Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper. Blow the balloons and keep them ready.
• Then spoon six dollops of chocolate 6-8 inches apart onto the sheet.
• Dip each balloon about 3 inches into the chocolate and gently place onto the chocolate dollops on the sheet. Freeze the balloons and the sheet for at least one hour.
• Pop the balloons with a toothpick. Remove the balloon pieces with your hands.
• Place the chocolate bowls on the serving plate.
• Put a large scoop of ice cream into each bowl; garnish with berries and mint. Serve with happyness!
Source: The Gunny Sack
2. Mocha Mint Freak Shake
The rise of the freak shake is something that we are ecstatic about. This monstrously overloaded shake is something all the sweet lovers have been yearning for and now you can make this yourself in the comfort of your own home! This sweet, drippy concoction is sure to bring you loads of happyness! For this recipe, you will need-
• 4 cups Baskin Robbins Mint Milk Chocolate ice cream
• ½ cup chocolate syrup
• ½ cup milk
• whipped cream
• ½ cup brewed strong coffee
• ¼ cup peppermint candy (crushed)
1. Blend the milk, Baskin Robbins Mint Milk Chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup and coffee until well blended.
2. Prep your milkshake jars by drizzling some chocolate syrup into vintage mason jars in a swirling motion.
3. Pour the milkshake into the jars and top it with whipped cream and the crushed peppermint candy.
Source: Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. Blueberry Swirl Fruit Popsicles
These simple blueberry swirl popsicles are super easy to make and look oh-so-fancy! They’re the best way to beat the summer heat and they taste even better than they look.
• 2 cups blueberries
• 4 cups Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice cream
• Popsicle moulds
1. Blend the blueberries in the blender until a smoothie-like consistency is achieved. Pour into a bowl.
2. Soften the Baskin Robbins Vanilla ice cream
3. Very gently mix in the ice cream into the blueberry mixture to make patches of blue and white for a tie-dye, swirly look. Do not entirely mix the two mixtures together.
4. Pour this mixture into popsicle moulds for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5. They’re ready to be served and Insta-clicked!
Indulge in some more berry desserts. Check out Berry Infused Ice Cream For Your Palate.
Feature Image Source: Immymay